Thread: Suddenly Felt Like Passing Out Earlier

Suddenly Felt Like Passing Out Earlier

Earlier, I went with my mom and grandma to their doctor appointments, I felt totally ok (I never really say fine cause I feel a little sick almost all the time), but I wasnt having any worry any stress, we left there, went into a gas station, felt good there too. I went into a Subway restaurant to get food, and in there when I was ordering I suddenly got very very dizzy and woozy like I was about to drop and pass out. it came on in waves, hit once then eased up, then hit really hard, I thought I was gonna have to sit down right there. Somehow I got through it to the car, I ran a heart scan there (since im on a 30 day monitor for an unrelated concern), but I dont think this was heart related. I felt very bad still when I got home 5 minutes later. Very shaky and weak and temperature sensitive.

My blood pressure, pulse, and blood sugar when I got home were all great, but I still feel so bad. I slept some since then, woke up feel so weak and tired and shaky. BLood pressure 105/70, pulse normal.

I felt no anxiety before this happened, I wasnt anxious, I wasnt worried. I didnt have anything weird happen before. So im just very worried about why it happened

Re: Suddenly Felt Like Passing Out Earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Trbfan View Post
    I wasnt having any worry any stress.... I felt no anxiety before this happened, I wasnt anxious, I wasnt worried. I didnt have anything weird happen before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You may not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Suddenly Felt Like Passing Out Earlier

I guess so, I know people are telling me panic attack cause you to feel like this, but how do I know when I no sensation of panic..or even anxiety hardly until after it was happening.

I dont get how I can feel good, when everytime I feel good something happens lol.

Thread Information