Thread: Brain Tumour??

Brain Tumour??

Hi sorry to bother you all

Just having a panic at the mo

Last thursday i was at work and my eyes went a bit funny after that i had an attack so i went home and couldn't face the next day, since then i've been feeling crappy with headaches and feeling sick but not being. now i'm paranoid i've got a brain tumour, i looked at the symptoms but i think 'll just bring them on.

i'm at work now and am feeling the signs of another attack, is this just the anxiety of what happened before or do i have something wrong??
    xx

AND YOU'LL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE

p.s not too much though, be HAPPY

Re: Brain Tumour??

sounds like migraine honey.

I get them all the time and I get blotches in front of my eyes, followed by loss of peripheral vision and major queasiness (like travel sickness?). Headaches only come right at the end for me. I use Migraleve Pink and they clear it up no probs.

Also try to stay out of bright artifical lights and take breaks from computer screen if you can.

Gabby

Re: Brain Tumour??

Aww Sammi you sound just like me hun. Im sure the reason your eyes went funny can be explained easily such as walking from a well lit room to a dimly lit room, your eyes would adjust to the change of light and feel blurry for only a couple of seconds but long enough for you to think oh hang on I dont like that feeling,theres something wrong. Im sure it was nothing more than that.

It would bring on an attack cos it felt different, once you have had the feeling and convinced yourself its a brain tumour thats caused it of course you will feel sick and have a tension headache because thats usually the way anx works. Its a vicious cirlcle the more you worry you have a tumour the more your head hurts the more it hurts the more you convince yourself its a tumour, but im certain its not that hun.

You're right not to google it as you'll scare yourself into believing you have every symptom, I did that for years and one of the best ways I helped myself was to stop googling.

Anyway hope this has reassured you a little bit that what you are feeling is not unusual.

Stay positive hun
    Julie xxx

Thread Information