Thread: Feel low sometimes with anxiety?

Question Feel low sometimes with anxiety?

Sometimes I feel low and I think it's anxiety as I have loads of worrys all the time. Like coming off tablets..I just find I get a random few days where I feel low and can't be bothered doing anything is this normal with anxiety? I've only had it since my panics got worse about a year ago.

I mean I have had quite a few downs to deal with and I tend to dwell on the past like in the last few months I lost my job and girlfriend and I was happy with what I had and I look back on that, but I am at college now so I guess thats a positive?

Don't want to go on any other medication as I've to start coming off tablets for anxiety and manic depression as I the doctor says I am much better now I mean most of the time I feel down but my anxiety makes me worry if I feel low and that's its not normal.

Does anybody on here that suffers from anxiety get those days when they feel low? It's a worry I have had for months as I worry about mood changes.. does relaxing help with this kind of thing..I always find it hard to think what to do to relax I use to find walking helped...
    Last edited by phil06; 06-09-07 at 17:32.

Re: Feel low sometimes with anxiety?

hi phil, just wanted to reply to you to know you are not alone. Somedays when i'm really low it is hard dealing with 2 babies but the more i read these messages i realise that they make me get up, function and 'get on with the day'.

Quote Originally Posted by luc View Post
    hi phil, just wanted to reply to you to know you are not alone. Somedays when i'm really low it is hard dealing with 2 babies but the more i read these messages i realise that they make me get up, function and 'get on with the day'.
    Thanks for the reply...Yeh I find when I am at college I feel much better as my mind is not on it. I think i sit on the computer to much. I just find all these feelings scary which is why I post on here.

Hi Phil,

I to get low days I guess it's just part and parcel of the anxiety really. It's a bit like a vicious circle. When your anxious you get strange symptoms which can make you feel yucky then you worry about it then when it does pass you can feel low for experiencing it in the first place! GRRRR

The best thing I find is to try not to think and dwell to much (easier said then done I know I'm a terrible worrier ) I know it doesn't help though so i try to distract myself as best I can really.

You have coped with alot over the past few months so that's bound to effect you. That's great your going to college though that's definately A POSITIVE.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X

Thread Information