Thread: Panic Attacks because of this girl. (My love)

Panic Attacks because of this girl. (My love)

I have read everywhere on internet that you get panic attacks from the fear of unknown. Well i have a reason for why i get panic attacks. my story is really big and i need serious help, pshyciatrists here are not that good enough to help me but i will make is short in here. I love this girl and i cannot live without her. Thats the problem and thats why i get panic attacks. It all started by me worrying too much. We fell in love online, she is far from me we never even met. But still our relation is 3 years old and we love each other, but we cant marry. Thats my problem and i worried about lot of things about the problems she had in her life. I took it hell serious. There was time when i used to lay on bed all sweaty yet cold from inside thinking and worried about her over some situation, but that was nothing in real, its just my brain thought that she was in some problem.. that was stupid. In 2005 she had a big fight with me online and was going to end relation and i had all the symptoms of panic attacks but i never knew tat its called panic attacks, then she made up with me and my suffering stopped untill this year when she stopped loving me as she realised we cant get married. But i need her love, without her enough love i get these attacks. Then i came to know its panic attack after asking about my symptoms in yahoo ask. So what should i do ? I actually have a reason in my brain, that i love her so much and cannot live without her and i want her no matter what. Thats why i think my case is worst than others coz i have the reason. Already my heart hurts all the time and i am sad and all alone, and moreover i get these panic attacks. you see how complicated my case is ? I dont know what should i do, please help me, how can i get her out of my brian and heart, only then i will get rid of panic attacks.

My fight or flight experience - When i get attack i get in to mental situation where i feel like getting her no matter what and begging her to love me back, but then i suddenly realise thats not possible, then i feel like getting away from that situation by taking my mind off that, but i am a day dreamer, and i keep thinking about her 24 hours and i get in to dilemma. Is this my fight or flight experience ?

Re: Panic Attacks because of this girl. (My love)

Hi
    You probably won't want to hear this but it sounds to me like you are seriously obssesed with this person and you are letting it take over your life completely, so much so you are making yourself extremely ill.

Please don't get me wrong i really feel for you, the end of a relationship is probably one of the hardest things to deal with!!

I really do think you have to face the fact that this person no longer loves you, oh thats so hard but if it's true then you MUST get on with your life, only time will ease those feelings.
    In the meantime please concentrate on yourself, go sort out the panic and anxiety, i think once you start to feel better in yourself you'll find things are not so black as you think, and you'll be able to face things and deal with them far easier than you seem to be doing right now.

Hi Mayur!

I am sorry to hear about your condition.
    I can only imagine how this must be hard on you...

I think that your biggest problem is the pressure of this relationship. You feel like to ough to marry this girl though you've never met. You think you love her, but maybe you just want somebody in your life so badly that it makes you anxious...

It's your thoughts that are driving you mad and I sympathise with you. I honestly hope you'll find your way out of this unfortunate situation very soon!

Good luck!

I had the same I was to attached to my love of my life at the time and she was due to go on hols on the sunday I had what i found out to be a panic attack on the sat ended up in hospital! its hard... but shes not the cause my was abandomant issues.. Im sure you can find yours

Thread Information