Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A burning feeling AFTER I pee

A burning feeling AFTER I pee

I've been doing ok lately but this is freaking me out. Last night I went to pee and I had a weird sensation feeling of burning in my pelvic area. It's not a stinging burning from peeing it's a sensation of burning in my bladder is burning.

I'm real scared cause I read BLADDER CANCER symptom. When I first start peeing it feels fine it's only after my bladder is empty that I feel it.

Anyone????

Re: A burning feeling AFTER I pee

Quote Originally Posted by always scared View Post
    I've been doing ok lately but this is freaking me out. Last night I went to pee and I had a weird sensation feeling of burning in my pelvic area. It's not a stinging burning from peeing it's a sensation of burning in my bladder is burning.

I'm real scared cause I read BLADDER CANCER symptom. When I first start peeing it feels fine it's only after my bladder is empty that I feel it.

Anyone????
    I had that a while back could be anything from a trapped nerve to kidney stones don't panic get on to your gp

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Thanks James for your reply

Can no one else relate?!? I need some calm reassuring words. I'm having a real bad panic over this.

Thanks James for your reply

Can no one else relate?!? I need some calm reassuring words. I'm having a real bad panic over this.
    I had scans done and they found a growth in my bladder but it was nothing to worry about at all u could have a million things so much can cause the pain their mines was exactly the same

Thanks for your reply James but I must admit your reply is scaring me even more. I don't want to have a growth on my bladder or cancer of the bladder and the fact that you said that you had the very same symptoms as me is freaking me out.

Thanks for your reply James but I must admit your reply is scaring me even more. I don't want to have a growth on my bladder or cancer of the bladder and the fact that you said that you had the very same symptoms as me is freaking me out.
    O shit not to scare ya what am saying is don't worry I had that and it had absolutely nothing to do with bladder it ended up being a nerve that was causing the pain after peeing theirs alot of factors that cause that sensation their

Holy smokes, let's reel this back. James, read the room mate.

Always Scared,

This could be a number of things, the LEAST of which is cancer or some growth. I think it's so great that you have been doing really well over the last few weeks. This could be something as simple as you noticing a sensation that may not be truly there or just a simple UTI. No big deal. Keep doing what you've been doing to keep yourself grounded. And...Do Not Google. It sounds like you went Googling and latched on to the biggest, scariest thing. Don't Google.

Best Wishes

Not a doctor or a psychologist, just a guy who's been to a lot of them.

I had, and sometimes still do have the same thing, a burning feeling after peeing.

Yes I get I fairly often. Make sure you’re drinking plenty and not holding your pee too long/only go when you actually have an urge. This tact usually stops it for me, although I’ve had it as a precursor to a UTI a couple of times, if I don’t flush it out enough.

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Thank you ladies for your replies. I'm just so frustrated with all this crap If its not one thing it's another. I feel like I'm on a roulette wheel and just waiting on what cancer it will land on. MY downstairs plumbing is so meshed up! I go in circles with all these symptoms. Is it bladder or is it uterus? Is it ovarian or is it colon? All I know is it always Cancer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information