Thread: Constant Worry

Constant Worry

Hi Guys

Sorry to still be going on about my erratic heartbeat but it still with me. I have seen two different doctors over the last few days plus a trip to the ER room with my ectopic/missed/fluttery beats etc. All say no worries and just ignore them. Problem is they start the minute i sit down or when i go to bed and just don't let up. I lie there thinking there has to be something seriously wrong, hearts just don't do this for so long. As soon as i get up and move around i can hardly feel them or they stop not sure which. I have had to take some time off work as I am soooo tired from not sleeping properly. Doctor says sit down and relax, thats exactly when i get them though. I just can't convice myself that they're harmless.

Tracy

Re: Constant Worry

I am sorry that you are going through all this. I can relate 100%. I too have been there with the crazy heartbeat trying to convince the ER doctors that something isnt right., only to be told over and over again everything is fine. I still deal with it alot and it makes it harder that my dad died at an early age from a heart attack.
    I cant tell you not to worry because I know that it is too hard not too. But I can offer my ear. If you need to talk when you are feeling bad maybe we can chat and see if we can calm things down a bit.
    Let me know
    In the meantime, I hope things settle down

thanks for that AlisonJ, you're an angel. I tell you this condition makes you feel so alone. You walk around thinking you have a bad heart and its hard to tell friends or so cos then you think they will think you have a bad heart which then makes it seem more real.
    My dad also died at an early age from several things including heart disease so i guess its instilled in us at an early age.
    Thanks for being there for me

Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by TracyL View Post
    thanks for that AlisonJ, you're an angel. I tell you this condition makes you feel so alone. You walk around thinking you have a bad heart and its hard to tell friends or so cos then you think they will think you have a bad heart which then makes it seem more real.
    My dad also died at an early age from several things including heart disease so i guess its instilled in us at an early age.
    Thanks for being there for me

Tracy
    I find it really hard to speak to friends too, especially being a man,it seems meen have to be macho all the time and never worry about there health.Well il tell you somthing,this man is scared to death of having a heart attack through my crazy ectopics.

Thread Information