Thread: Does anyone?

Does anyone?

Hello All,

Does anyone have a panick attack if they are at hospital with a friend or at the docs waiting or talking about any conditions?
    I get them all the time all day long I wont take soroxat like my doctor tried to give me but find it hard to cope.
    I have panic all day every day in the car walking my dog watching tv all the time.
    I have central chest pain the doc says is due to panick and wont give me tests even though its so bad and burns I also have shooting pains down my arms with numbness.
    I have to start work again next monday its a new job as i GOT SACKED from my last due to sickness, I had pre cancer of my cervix so have not worked since June and it worries me starting a new job in London as I live near Reading London seems miles away!
    Sorry all im just worried...xx

Sorry if spelling is bad im Dyslexic x

Re: Does anyone?

hello hun

sounds like you are having a real tough time. i do have panic attacks when going to docs or talking about it i get very chatty and can't speak properly.

i don't take meds as i have seemed to have calmed mine down a little but i think that maybe you should give them a try if you aremfeeling hard to cope and are not having luck with the techniques on here

xxxx

AND YOU'LL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE

p.s not too much though, be HAPPY

Thread Information