Thread: So much getting me down

So much getting me down

Hi everybody,

I guess I am here to moan really, so much has been getting me down with my Anxiety, sometimes I feel like the old me left somewhere along the line and replaced me with a nurotic idiot.
    I am so dissapointed with myself, my son was almost hospitalised because I didn't take him to the doctors when I though all he had was a tiny winy cold but it turned out to be close to numonia (can't spell tonight). Then had my mom tell me what a bad mother I am because I just ignored my sons cold and they carried on like that for hours at me.

My husband has been a complete wazzic because he is so crap and unsupportive lately and just says loads of horrable things and moans at me when I am not running around after our son. I work mon - fri 8-5 I don't really have time with him but it doesn't mean on weekends I have to sit us his bum all day.

this coupled with various other bits are slowly dragging me down. Some days I want to run off never to return start a new life somewhere where people don't know the pathetic person I am. Work uninterests me, I eat a LOT and don't seem to be able to contol that which is putting me in this eating depression cycle. I feel like a worthless human being. Well at least my son loves me I think if it weren;t for him I think I would be living on an island somehwere far away from anything.

so thats me, I want to change my life so badly but just need a push in the right direction.

Janie

Re: So much getting me down

Sorry to here your having such a bad time at the mo.Its hard when family dont understand us.Im sure you are a super mum,things just get hard at times.
    You will get lots of support here sweety.You can have a good moan here and get it all off your chest.

Re: So much getting me down

I don't think you are a bad mother, my sister in law sent her children to school knowing they had mumps. It is easy to miss signs of illness and I don't think it was right to have a go at you for it. It is a shame your partner is not very supportive but you will get loads here from us. are you getting help of any sort meds etc. Try to hang in there things will get better.
    Lesleyb

Thread Information