Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Multiple gallbladder polyps, terrified

Re: PLEASE someone help me! Groin lumps, need ultrasound/x-ray, TERRIFIED and despera

:( I don't know what I want people to say. It wasn't exactly deemed clear, as there are polyps on my gallbladder, but yes they did say the nodes are normal. It just doesn't mane any sense to me that a 1.6 cm node would be deemed normal. It's also very very close to 2 cm. I also know ultrasound doesn't always pick up on things or have the clearest picture. I'm just scared, you seem frustrated with me :(

Yes, I am very mentally unwell. I've spoken to my doctor about medication, have booked an appointment with someone at a stress and anxiety clinic near me, and have begun the workbooks in the link you include in your responses.

I am trying.

Re: Multiple gallbladder polyps, terrified

I guess, but just the size of the one scares me. I know opinions vary from tech to tech, it's just everyone I have read about who has even just one polyp that is smaller than that is advised to get an ultrasound at three months and even have the gallbladder removed - which I am strongly considering. I mean maybe they don't suspect anything sinister YET but I'm just scared they will grow to the point of being malignant and out of control within that window.

Why not talk to the consultant then rather than google and scare yourself to death.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I've emailed them

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

These are totally different topics. One is about groin lumps and the other is about gall bladder polyps. Completely different issues, and now I won't get as many responses to the polyp thread as I could have. The original post is very long and now people will have to wade through it all to get to the post about an unrelated issue that I was asking about and hoping to get opinions on...

If people want to help they will read it and reply. If they can't help then they won't.

It helps people to see the whole picture about a person so now they can read everything that you have been through.

OK well as I said, this is a very different issue, very specifically different, and I'm having a lot of anxiety about it so I was really hoping to get some support. But I guess I have no choice in the matter. Thanks for replying!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information