Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Husband is sick again.

Husband is sick again.

He woke up this morning and he says his eye hurts and its really sore and watery and red. His temp is 98.4 which his normal is 97. He says he just doesn't feel good and he feels like he's fighting something. I was googling remedies and of course it pops up that pink eye is a rare symptom of covid. So of course that makes my anxiety sky rocket. It doesn't help that the whole right side of my face and neck hurt today too. My actual eye is fine but its sore all the way around it and to my ear. My son did hit me in thr head yesterday but it was on the other side of where i t hurts. Anyone else get pink eye as a beginning symptom of covid?

Re: Husband is sick again.

He doesnt want to eat and the little bit of cereal he did eat arent sitting well. Im freaking out. If he has covid and I've been sleeping next to him and taking care of this kids we will probably all have it

His eye has stopped watering but really hurts still and he has a runny nose and feels runs down.

Could be a stye, could be pinkeye. Either way best to get it looked at because if it is pinkeye, it’s contagious to the rest of you in the house. They can give meds to treat pinkeye.

Hea super stubborn and won't go to a dr. Im not worried about pink eye that much. Its easily treatable
    I'm judt worried he has something worse. Hes been in bed all day feeling really run down and hes not eating much. No cough or anything. Just a runny nose and sore eye and no appetite and exhausted

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower318 View Post
    Hea super stubborn and won't go to a dr. Im not worried about pink eye that much. Its easily treatable
    I'm judt worried he has something worse. Hes been in bed all day feeling really run down and hes not eating much. No cough or anything. Just a runny nose and sore eye and no appetite and exhausted
    You can get pink eye with a cold. Runny nose is more likely to be caused by a cold as opposed to covid, according to a symptom checker I looked at. Just trying to keep optomistic. Hope he feels better soon. Xx

He said he's tired and has no appetite. Its not like him not to eat at all. Its almost dinner time but he says he'll eat dinner. His eye is better and he doesnt have a temp. Still makes me nervous

Hes still off. But hes not sick. His eyes are swollen which is a rare symptom and he has a runny nose and still feels down. Im really nervous he has covid.

Unfortunately the only way to know for sure is to have him get tested.

How long would it take for us to show symptoms?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information