Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What time of day do you feel worse

What time of day do you feel worse

Hi gang i was wondering if anyone like me has a particular time of the day when you feel worse(i.e more ectopics,harder to keep a lid on the anxiety,etc,etc,).|Mine is in the evening and gets worse as the night goes on as i feel more and more alone and isolated.I Know it sounds a bit mad as i have a partner and two kids but when it comes on during the night and everyone is asleep its really hard going

Re: What time of day do you feel worse

Hi Neil

I'm with you there. I do have the ectopics on and off all day but as soon as i sit down after tea they start and they can be every other beat. I then usually fall asleep on the couch, I wake up and bang off they go again then when i go to bed they do it also. I hate them. They are driving me to distraction. At night i think there has to be something wrong. I'm going off this afternoon for an echo so i'm having kittens about that.

I'll let you know how i go

thanks and keep smiling Neil, you're not alone

Tracy

Cheers for the reply tracy ,and do plz let us know how you get on

heya,

i'm in the evening too.. find it so hard to sleep sometimes. wake up in a sweat too! horrible. often in the morning i feel great because i forget what i'm worried about and it only gets worse as the day goes on.

Hi..

I am fine in the mornings, its around 2pm when i start getting all crappy because thats generally what time i go out if i HAVE to go out! I always say to my mother, if there is anywhere she wants to go, for goodness sake, lets leave as early as possible.

I generally get those horrible THUMPS in my chest afternoon/evening. The other night i was having a row with my husband and i am not kidding when i say i had about 25 in a row. I had to hit myself in the chest really hard because i thought that'd be the only way to stop them, which it did. But i would not recommended punching yourself

x

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

Well Guys

Had my echo. Final results will be through in a couple of weeks but the guy that did it said all looked fine and what a refreshing change it was to do one on a heart that actually had a normal rythm! I think he must do them on lots of old people lol.

Well needless to say this heart of mine didn't play up whilst having it done but have had them constantly since, go figure!

well good luck to us all and keep smiling

tracy

I feel worse in the evening times too

Often get panic attacks while im sleeping

Stacey

im worse at night- palpitations, sweating, cant sleep properly. then first thing in morning it comes back again. but generally as the day goes on it kinda calms down.

I feel 100% worse from 10am-6pm of course those are the hours i work everyday.. hmmm.. lol

Defintely the evening and usually the worst before bed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information