Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiny lump in armpit: Need some insight.

Re: Tiny lump in armpit: Need some insight.

Yeah I'm the same! Some days I feel it and think it's smaller, other days I'm like omg that is massive. Definitely agree we should probably stop poking whatever they are.
    You should be proud! Really brave. Im speaking to a psychologist about my ocd at the moment, and she thinks not getting this checked is really holding me back. So, I've agreed to make an appointment on thurs (they do same day appointments). I'm definitely going to go as I can't deal with the limbo anymore X

Quote Originally Posted by LF87 View Post
    Yeah I'm the same! Some days I feel it and think it's smaller, other days I'm like omg that is massive. Definitely agree we should probably stop poking whatever they are.
    You should be proud! Really brave. Im speaking to a psychologist about my ocd at the moment, and she thinks not getting this checked is really holding me back. So, I've agreed to make an appointment on thurs (they do same day appointments). I'm definitely going to go as I can't deal with the limbo anymore X
    Great job for seeking therapy (something I’ve yet to do), and also for pushing past your fears. It’s in the universe hands now. We’re doing our part and all we can do is keep moving forward. Please keep us updated!

I have a week until my ultrasound, I had anxiety today about it. But now I’m currently surrounded with my family watching movies all day, definitely a distraction ☺️

just checking in with you, we’re you able to get that appointment after all?

My appointment is tomorrow at 4:30pm, I think I have one of the appointments closest to closing, and then they are closed all weekend for Memorial Day holiday. Basically, I will probably have to wait for any type of results.

still trying to remain calm as possible, hope all is well!

Heyy! No, I have let the fear stop me getting it checked and so the limbo continues! You're doing great going to the appointment, it'll put your mind at rest. Please let me know how it goes. I left my prodding and poking for a few days as we said, I think it feels smaller but I don't know? It's still there, like a little ball X

I have a pea sized lump in the crease of my armpit - 2x scans on it and its a simple cyst. Mine can fluctuate in size with hormones. Good luck with your appointment!

Heyy! No, I have let the fear stop me getting it checked and so the limbo continues! You're doing great going to the appointment, it'll put your mind at rest. Please let me know how it goes. I left my prodding and poking for a few days as we said, I think it feels smaller but I don't know? It's still there, like a little ball X
    awe I’m sorry. But you will go at your own pace. Kudos for not poking at it! 😬

I have been poking at mine all day yesterday. It still feels the same size in my opinion. Even though I just ended my period. No change in size.

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t super nervous as my appointment is today. 😩

Quote Originally Posted by bobby84 View Post
    I have a pea sized lump in the crease of my armpit - 2x scans on it and its a simple cyst. Mine can fluctuate in size with hormones. Good luck with your appointment!
    Hello!

is your cyst underneath the skin or on the surface? My lump is underneath the skin. It is not visible on the surface or felt on the surface. I really hope it’s something benign in the end.

I am super nervous for my appointment. Almost to the point I was considering canceling. But I told myself to be a big girl and just get it over with. �� Regardless of the outcome, I have to know to have a clear mindset or an idea of what I’m dealing with.

could use all the positive vibes today ✨

Mines under the surface. It defo doesn't feel like an infected hair follicule or anything. Its round, hard but completely moves. I can literally pinch it and move it around! How did it go?

Quote Originally Posted by bobby84 View Post
    Mines under the surface. It defo doesn't feel like an infected hair follicule or anything. Its round, hard but completely moves. I can literally pinch it and move it around! How did it go?
    Mine is so tiny I can’t really feel what it is exactly. Other than it feels different than the area around it. Doctor also felt the same. It’s very tiny, she feels it could be a possible cyst sac or part of my tissue. So based off my curiosity and anxiety she agreed I could get an ultrasound just to figure out what it is.

My ultrasound is in 4 hours. So I still have some time to waste. But I’m trying to remain calm. It is very hard but I’m trying.

How did it go Mari? I feel like saying I know it'll be nothing, wish I could apply this to myself! Hope all is well, good luck Xx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information