Thread: Penile cancer worry.

Penile cancer worry.

So I have had a skin change on my penis now for a while. Honestly didn't think anything of it due to me having balanitis before and it not hurting like it did back then. No swollenness in foreskin or anything. Just a red, almost like irritated part on my glans. No itch, no nothing just pretty much a red patch or so. Yesterday I noticed 2 bumps on my foreskin and swollenness around the pee hole. The swollenness is maybe a bit more chill today but it itches and it hurts a bit when I pee. It has also felt wet today and I could see something wet on the glans and foreskin. Didn't smell bad. Have definitely smelt worse with the balanitis.

I have had the red irritated part for months now but not done anything about it.

Yesterday I went into full anxiety and panic mode and couldn't let go. Googled ofcourse and cancer came up. I have, as I said, had balanitis a few times. I am uncut/uncircumcised. Today I haven't felt any sexual urge at all like I did yesterday when I did the deeds, twice I believe.

I have not had any sexual interactions since December 2021. Just me and my right hand.

I guess what I am looking for is reassurance. I plan on trying to get a doctor's appointment ASAP tomorrow or this week, or maybe even next week.

Hope you all have a good rest of your evening!

Re: Penile cancer worry.

There's your problem!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwedishJoker View Post
    I did the deeds, twice I believe.... Just me and my right hand.
    Overdoing the old onanism. And it also seems to be affecting your memory. Your w... wiling away your time engaged in an irritating handicraft is setting up an inflammation. But! as long as there’s no actual infection, worry no more.... Help is at hand in the form of 1% hydrocortisone ointment (a doctor may prescribe a stronger version) rubbed into the affected area twice a day for a week (don’t overdo the rubbing bit, you’ll undo all the good work). This treatment’s almost guaranteed to solve the problem and have you feeling yourself again in no time.

Haha, I hope so! It's just that the red area combined with the other things make me really anxious. But I have jerked off multiple times a day several times a week before and none of this has happened then. Except for the red area, which has been there since like June. I have had issues before but then it went away.. Or it hurt so I just stopped and then it was fixed. Now it doesnt hurt but there is still the red area that has not changed throughout all this. And in 2 days I have gotten so much more symptoms.

But I got a time at with a doctor at a GUM clinic here in Sweden tomorrow afternoon so hopefully they can take a look and see what is up. If it's really penile cancer or what it is. Wouldn't be the first time I got a creme so might be time to look over what I do down there before its too late, unless it already is.

Thank you for the reply!

Hi there. Did you fund out what thus was? Did it resolve?

Thread Information