Hi all,

In a cycle of health anxieties, fueled my 'real symptoms' over years I'm now back to something I had back in 2016 - itching lymph nodes.

Back in 2016 I suffered with significant night sweats and full body itching, this went on for months on end. I had blood tests, physical exams, x-rays and I even paid for a private consultation - the result was nothing could be found and eventually these 'real symptoms' subsided.

Fast forward to 2022 and in the last few weeks I again have itching lymph nodes all over my body and I have had one night sweat. I managed to have a GP appt over the phone to discuss this today, and the doctor advises that in the absense of other symptoms (continued night sweats, etc) then it may just be something "unique to me" or words to that effect. I can get back in touch if I continue to be concerned though.

I'm convinced, that this recent itching (briefly alleviated by scratching before coming up elsewhere), coupled with fatigue I have can only mean one thing - lymphoma.

I feel stuck, sat here itching thinking the worst and that the shoulder pain I've been having is actually cancer that has spread into my lymph nodes.

All of this has unfolded in the past few weeks,

Any advice is appreciated

Thanks,

mb