Thread: Feeling warm in pregnancy sucks

Feeling warm in pregnancy sucks

Anybody else like a raging ball of fire . Seems like baby has a really good heating system going on I end up having to wear light layers I get looks off people when I'm only in a strappy top before I got pregnant I was having this but now I am pregnant it's more I actually thought I was peri menopausal before i got pregnant so once baby is born I will be looking at hormone supplements.any tips to stay cool as my anxiety does not like being warm .
    Many thanks Chantel 😊

Re: Feeling warm in pregnancy sucks

I think it's perfectly normal to feel hot when you're pregnant, I know I did. Just wear thin light layers, preferably natural fabrics and do all the things you would normally do on a hot Summers day. Bugger what anyone else thinks just do what suits you when you feel hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    I think it's perfectly normal to feel hot when you're pregnant, I know I did. Just wear thin light layers, preferably natural fabrics and do all the things you would normally do on a hot Summers day. Bugger what anyone else thinks just do what suits you when you feel hot.
    Well said Catkins

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Thanks alot I know it's normal to feel warm in pregnancy but usually when you are much further along than I am I'm only 12 weeks Saturday. U know what it's like with anxiety it's that' bad I don't want to do anything as I will get hotter . God knows what I will be like carrying through summer July baby I will need to live in a fridge. I won't care what people think thanks 🙂

Thread Information