Thread: delayed ejaculation issue

delayed ejaculation issue

Hi there I'm having problems orgasming with my girlfriend, I have been having really bad anxiety and panic attacks which I'm taking fluoxetine for. I know fluoxetine can effect sensitivity and delayed ejaculation. I'm Afraid to even masturbate cause if it's not the anxiety or meds then it's just a problem when I'm with my girlfriend.

I'm afraid she will want to leave cause I can't orgasm with her, I love what we do together even if I don't orgasm.

Does anybody have any advice or suggestions to help.

Re: delayed ejaculation issue

OK one thing I'd say straight off is remove the pressure on yourself to orgasm. Sex doesn't have rules and if she cares about you, she won't leave. Also sex isn't a race or a competition. There are no winners or losers. Is she having orgasms?

Be vocal with each other, there is nothing worse than trying to second guess a partner. If you can't orgasm through sex, could she do other things for you? Give you a hand so to speak? Communication is key.

There's a possibility your meds could be a hindrance, but as above, talk to each other. Best of luck buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    OK one thing I'd say straight off is remove the pressure on yourself to orgasm. Sex doesn't have rules and if she cares about you, she won't leave. Also sex isn't a race or a competition. There are no winners or losers. Is she having orgasms?

Be vocal with each other, there is nothing worse than trying to second guess a partner. If you can't orgasm through sex, could she do other things for you? Give you a hand so to speak? Communication is key.

There's a possibility your meds could be a hindrance, but as above, talk to each other. Best of luck buddy.
    Thanks for the advice, we have had a chat and she had said she understands and she's not going anywhere.

We are going to try new things and I'm going to talk to my doctor's about medication see if I can move to another medication.

That's great, sounds like you have a keeper there.

Thread Information