Thread: Gas/wind and back pain

Gas/wind and back pain

Hi,

I have a long history of GERD. Also a small hiatus hernia. I am currently suffering a lot if gas/wind. It’s coming out both ends but seems to be causing some mid back pain too.

Always had sensitive stomach-goes between needing to go urgently and being constipated.

Dr Google has done a number on me and I’m pretty petrified- pancreatic etc.

Too scared to go the GP in case he orders tests which will make spiral. Had blood test about 5 weeks ago which were all normal apart from very mildly raised AST and ALT. I have mild fatty liver.

Anyone help?!

Re: Gas/wind and back pain

It sounds very gerd-y to me. I think a trip to the doctor would be reassuring for you!

Hi Jojo, thanks for replying. I have been tonight. She has referred me for a CT. Terrified!!

Hi, hope you're feeling better. Did you get an answers from your scan?

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbun70 View Post
    Hi,

I have a long history of GERD. Also a small hiatus hernia. I am currently suffering a lot if gas/wind. It’s coming out both ends but seems to be causing some mid back pain too.

Always had sensitive stomach-goes between needing to go urgently and being constipated. Drift Boss

Dr Google has done a number on me and I’m pretty petrified- pancreatic etc.

Too scared to go the GP in case he orders tests which will make spiral. Had blood test about 5 weeks ago which were all normal apart from very mildly raised AST and ALT. I have mild fatty liver.

Anyone help?!
    The symptoms you described, such as gas, wind, mid back pain, and changes in bowel movements, can be associated with various conditions, including gastrointestinal issues like GERD and a hiatus hernia. However, it's not possible to provide a definitive diagnosis without a thorough medical evaluation.

Thread Information