Thread: Tingling in one toe only? Anyone else?

Tingling in one toe only? Anyone else?

Hi All,
    For the past 4 days I've had tingling in one toe, at first I thought I had like a sticker stuck on it but it's not that - it's tingling right on the edge of the toe.
    It's not numb or anything and I have sensation but it comes and goes and it's annoying - has anyone else had this?
    Previously I had tingling in my fingers - that's gone but comes back if I do a lot of work with my hands.
    I googled Peripheral Neuropathy but that talks about a numbness test which I don't have - but it's been 4 days and google can't tell me anything else but neuropathy!

Has anyone else had this - what was it??

Re: Tingling in one toe only? Anyone else?

Anyone?

I'm sure I've had such symptoms on the odd occasions throughout my lifetime, but nothing out of the ordinary has knowingly ever ensued as a result.

Thank you for responding, I think my anxiety comes from the WHY ... why is it doing it? It's not for no reason and WHY isn't it leaving!
    But thank you for answering!

Yes, I've had it. Actually had it a couple of days ago. And I've had it before. Only for about 5 seconds. I just put it down to anxiety because I've had tingling toes before as well when highly anxious.

Thank you! I wouldn’t care if it was just now and then, this is almost a week!,just one toe / it’s freaking me out - dr appointment booked for the 10th - I hope it’s gone by then.

How did you get on in Dr's? I'm having similar, plus similar sensation in my thigh/bum cheek on same side. Now I'm getting hot flashes in my arm. Trying not to succumb to the anxiety!

Yes Dr didn’t know / I went to a podiatrist and he said I have misaligned ankles or something and that the tingling is probdbly compressed nerves! However I get it in my fingers and sometimes even cheeks! I use to get feelings of water dripping on me / that was weird!

Yes, I've had the water droplet sensation too. Usually when I've been super anxious and things are starting to calm down. Guessing it's adrenaline misfiring x

My Dr said that the body makes noise and that not all noise needs attention - she said that toes and a crawling sensation is not a noise that's important, so I believed her! I think it definitely is anxiety!

Thread Information