Thread: Stomach issues causing me to be concerned it's Colon Cancer or something similar.

Stomach issues causing me to be concerned it's Colon Cancer or something similar.

Basically, my stomach mostly seems irritated more often than not. There is gas, bloating, and jabbing stomach pains. I do have bowel movements but no matter how much I go, I don't seem to really get relief. And if I do, it's gradual and it doesn't completely make me feel better. There's still lingering discomfort but to a lesser scale.

It's caused me issues when trying to sleep because I feel pressured to have to resolve it by attempting to have a bowel movement. But it gets frustrating when not able to go but there's discomfort anyways. Pepto Bismol does not help.

And remember my posts about my frequent urination issue? Well, it turns out it's Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. It can be caused by straining and such from trying to have bowel movements. So basically, some nights, my frequent urination comes back when I finally do have a bowel movement. (even if not straining.) Just trying to pass a stool can be enough to trigger the urination. Plus, trying to pass gas can lead to triggering it too.

I'm probably just going to have to see a doctor but I strongly feel it's Colon Cancer. Because sometimes my poop is flat but not always. Sometimes it's normal or mushy. I have IBS and have had a Stomach/Pelvic CT scan done. (when trying to find cause of urination issue.) It did reveal something called Diverticilosis. It's not the other one which is more severe. I do not know if that is what is affecting me but the doctor never did seem concerned with the findings.

But yeah, in a few hours, I'll look to head to bed and I have zero confidence I will sleep well tonight. I don't know what to do to get stomach relief. I even drink more water these days and it doesn't help.

Re: Stomach issues causing me to be concerned it's Colon Cancer or something similar.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information