Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrible morning anxiety please help

Re: Terrible morning anxiety please help

Quote Originally Posted by jackieann3 View Post
    What if you don't lay in bed and get up and do all these things but still the same ,the only difference is if I get up and start doing things I feel I can't breath all the more and panic more, been fighting these feelings for over a year now any other advice anyone, thank you .
    I guess in that case you're basically damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I have an update on this post and thank you for all of your advice I saw my care worker and he suggested uping my olanzapine which I did and if by magic my morning are calm again the power of drugs - fingers crossed it will last - thank you for all your advice and support

Hi @SXB I also take olanzapine. Been on it a good few years and think it works well for me mostly. I'm only on 5mg can I ask what dosage you take? I've wondered about asking gp to increase mine in past but I'm worried about potential for more weight gain...It does seem to make me feel mega hungry. I take it for GAD also along with sertraline.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy M View Post
    Hi @SXB I also take olanzapine. Been on it a good few years and think it works well for me mostly. I'm only on 5mg can I ask what dosage you take? I've wondered about asking gp to increase mine in past but I'm worried about potential for more weight gain...It does seem to make me feel mega hungry. I take it for GAD also along with sertraline.
    Hi Jimmy, yes of course happy to tell you - I am on 5mg at night but I have been up as high at 10mg when needed I have always found that it works very well for me. Agreed weight gain is problem and I am struggling with that atm. I also take Venlafaxine as well which I also find really helpful. Hope that helps,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information