Hello everyone,

I'm going mad and I'm really scared. 3 weeks ago I felt sausage-like, non-displaceable lumps in my stomach for the first time. I also had abdominal pain, diarrhea, accompanied by fatigue, loss of appetite and even blood in my stool. I immediately panicked and thought I had bowel cancer. Colonoscopy, blood test, urine sample, stool sample - all without any findings.

Well, I realize that some of these symptoms were psychological, because I no longer have them, except for the lumps. Since then, however, I've only been thinking that I might have something and have been googling far too much. I now sweat at night and wake up with a racing heart because I only think about it.

Now I've discovered palpable lymph nodes everywhere. All painless, some hard, some soft, some bigger than others. I've been able to feel the two under my jaw for a while, but it's as if a lot more have appeared overnight. On my breasts, my groin feels quite swollen with a few small lumps, on my cheek too, you can even see the one on the side of my neck!

I‘m pretty sure that they weren’t there before and I also have back pain at the moment. Then, in my last blood test (which was only 1 month after the first one), I saw that the number ob lymphocytes almost halved in size!

I‘m so scared of having a lymphoma or something really bad because my whole body is swollen. I have an appointment with a hematologist in 2 weeks and until then I‘ll be praying that it‘ll go away.

Does anybody experienced something similar maybe?