Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: change in bowel habits?

change in bowel habits?

since Wednesday morning, February 28th, I woke up with strong cramps and my poop was very soft like water, but I only went to the bathroom a couple of times that day, the next day, February 29th, I continued, loose stools, and a lot of noise in my stomach and gases. Today, March 1st, I already went to the bathroom twice, a little more hardened and already shaped like a poop, but still far from normal and I still have gas and noise in my stomach, even because a little water comes out with it. This is driving me crazy with anxiety because this is a change in intestinal habit and the main symptom of C. and now I'm totally focused on it I even feel a strange sensation in my rectum that I don't even know how to explain. because I know that a feeling of incomplete evacuation is also symptoms of C. Can anyone help me????

Re: change in bowel habits?

Yes. This sort of thing is zero reason to worry unless it persists for weeks on end.

Thank you for returning, any message helps me at this time. I omitted one detail but for me it's not important the night before the incident I was with friends and I drank three cans of beer and we ate some pizza and this happened a few hours later, but if it was something with the drink or food it should have happened to the others and it didn't happen.

please the more opinions the better the more it calms me down

I agree with BlueIris, you've absolutely zero to worry about. Stools are rarely the same every time we 'go', and our digestive system reacts in different ways to different foods.

I understand, but after this episode, which has been almost 3 days, it's still not normal, both the poop and the noises in the stomach and this sensation of something in the rectum, that worries me, if it were a virus or intoxication it would have to be diarrhea with more than 3 days to the bathroom a day.

Health anxiety is hell but any help you have I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

reading other reports here on the forum I remembered another detail, I took antibiotics for 5 days, two a day, that is, 10 tablets of amoxicillin 500mg. But I took it two weeks ago and the effects can last for two months, but why didn't it happen just days after taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by epistore View Post
    I understand, but after this episode, which has been almost 3 days, it's still not normal, both the poop and the noises in the stomach and this sensation of something in the rectum, that worries me, if it were a virus or intoxication it would have to be diarrhea with more than 3 days to the bathroom a day.
    No 'butts' about it It's either a reaction to diet or a minor stomach bug. The fact it's getting better affirms that so.....

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

and that the improvement is small, the pain has reduced, the noise too, but the sensation of something in the rectum has not, and also my poop is not the same nor the number of times I go to the bathroom. That's why I try to keep turning over everything I did to associate it, but I can only associate it with misfortune

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information