Thread: Anyone ever had buzzing sensations throughout body, and what feels like my brain is s

Anyone ever had buzzing sensations throughout body, and what feels like my brain is s

Anyone ever had buzzing sensations throughout body, and what feels like my brain is shaking or vibrating inside?

For the last week I’ve had some really strange sensations that I’ve never had with anxiety before. First is buzzing, feeling in my leg or in my foot that’s going on for about a week feels almost like a cell phone vibrating in my foot.

Second, in the most concerning cause, it’s hard to sleep with it is when I lay down at night and put my head on the pillow. It feels like my head is shaking uncontrollably inside, almost like an earthquake or something inside of it. Went to the ER had blood tests all came back fine. Glucose is a little high but otherwise everything was good. Had a CT scan of my head and that came back fine. So now I’m left with is this anxiety and if it is anxiety, holy shit what the hell? Has anybody else dealt with something like this it is the worse thing I've ever dealt with and I can't get to stop shaking. It is not visibly shaking, it is inside my head feeling of shaking
    Last edited by Dukehazzard; 13-03-24 at 00:49.

Re: Anyone ever had buzzing sensations throughout body, and what feels like my brain

Yes, buzzing, vibrating within the body is very common.
    It comes with high anxiety. Totally harmless and goes when the body has more calm.

Thread Information