little back ground I’ve been a very long term suffer of HA , I have been diagnosed before with OCD a few years ago and I’ve had a very hard past year with dealing with my husbands infidelity so been stressed and hyper aware of soo much since I found out the last year.

My anxiety since has jumped around and the most recent thing is I have been getting constant head aches and neck pain- for years really on and off but I’ve noticed the head aches have gotten worse and it’s like a switch went and I am soo aware of them and my thoughts and what I’m doing and saying and if I’m sounding weird or saying things wrong which I feel like I am absolutely terrified and sure I have a brain tumor- I feel really stuck and like there is no way out of this and everything feels too much and over wheleming.
I have spoken to my dr and she said it’s nothing sinister as had an eye test and a neurological test but that’s it.
The head aches don’t go with painkillers and I’ve tried amitriplyn too but I can’t take it and propanol.

To add I’ll also feel weird and fog like and my eyes go blurry and it’s like I can’t read things on phone or the menu at lunch’s

I just want and need a break and tbh I feel like I can’t even concentrate on work or make sense of emails.

Everything feels massively overwhelming like eating healthy and working out I just dunno what to do tbh.
I feel it’s a really slog to and I just have a shit time from what I found out and my whole like got turned upside down and I don’t deserve this at all and I just can’t get a grip either:

Sorry it’s long xxx