Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Having dizzy/throbbing dizziness tormenting me

Re: Having dizzy/throbbing dizziness tormenting me

Hey you guys! Sorry you're feeling rough still, Mischa. Sounds like your bucket has overflowed - all the little (and big) things get put in and then it's too much. I went for an ENT hearing and balance test because of the dizziness - just like what you described. They did loads of tests - very technical. The result? You know it - all good. Had MRI and waiting for results but I'm sure that's all good. Like SparklingFairy says - anxiety. I'm on Sertraline - you on any meds? Defo helping. Maybe some dramatic life changes needed - I don't know - something to kick start a new way of thinking and being. We'll get past this!

Re: Having dizzy/throbbing dizziness tormenting me

@jayke Hi Jayke! Sorry for late reply. Yeah I’m still waiting to hear about mine, I’ve had a few days now with very little dizziness, but still had the odd spell here and there. I’m yet again got a cold, or virus of some kind, runny nose, dry throat, so trying to rest. That is literally only a month after I had strep throat or whatever it was lol! I think because of all the stress and depression my immune system must be low and I’m picking all these viruses and colds up. I’m drinking plenty of water and eating well, so it’s been a lot I gotta say. Really really good to hear your tests were all good and I’m pretty sure your mri will be too. Keep us updated.

sick of picking up these infections though, it’s very draining and taking a lot out of me physically and mentally.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information