Thread: Brain tumour fear has taken over my life.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Brain tumour fear has taken over my life.

I've been in its grip for just over a week now and I feel like I'm at breaking point.

My symptoms;

A new headache pattern. I don't normally get them but over the past couple of weeks I've had them literally every single day. What's worrying is that they seem to be worse on a morning and fade throughout the day. Painkillers do NOT help. Sometimes they'll come back at night. Sometimes it feels like the pain is across my forehead. Sometimes it feels like it's mild stabbing on the very top of my head.

Tinnitus. I've had it for around a year and a half now.

Vision issues. It only happens when I blink but it looks like the afterimage of a camera flash - this comes and goes.

Awful short term memory. Had awful memory for years now.

My leg and hand have been twitching. In bed this morning I kicked out for no reason - I'm reading it could be a form of seizure.

Had some left sided facial tingling.

I discussed things with my GP because I suffer with sinus problems. My ears also feel full. She doesn't think the sinus issues are causing it because that wouldn't cause pain on the very top of my head. She said if it's still going on in a couple of weeks to go back and go from there. She's lovely so I'm thankful I have a kind GP. She knows me so she knows what I'm thinking. Just said I'm 37 so I'm still very young to get them.

The only tests I've had recently are a blood test and a clear eye test.

I'm a wreck. I cried so hard last night. I'm forgetting what it feels like to live a normal life free from healthy anxiety.
    Last edited by Jase.; 03-04-24 at 10:59.

Thread Information