Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowel Cancer fear

Re: Bowel Cancer fear

Cause and effect, an empty stomach is going to grumble more.

So after about 5 days of soft but solid movement the diarrhea is back yesterday I had mainly liquid meals like yoghurt drink and soup, does anyone think this could cause the liquid bowels?

Of course, yes. Liquids in, liquids out.

Thanks blueiris think your my new best friend :-) still waiting for results from doctors so in total limbo and anxious, I actually had a really good day yesterday with my anxiety and now ive been set off again.

Happens to all of us, I got panicked over something perfectly innocuous this morning.

Does anyone think this could be ibs, the watery stool is back it’s only in the morning and there is no pain, just a lot of gas noises it’s also not a sudden urge but this did start 4 weeks ago after a meal within an hour it was a sudden urge to got with a belly ache, previous to this that has happened a few times before. Guess my question is does anyone with ibs get dirrehea without pain. Just trying to tell myself it could be something like ibs and not something that is going to kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortyW84 View Post
    So after about 5 days of soft but solid movement the diarrhea is back yesterday I had mainly liquid meals like yoghurt drink and soup, does anyone think this could cause the liquid bowels?
    100%:I have had stomach bugs which I have been starving out and have made the diarrhea last longer by not eating. A bit of toast and it's better, so not eating will do it.

My Mum had diarrhea predominant ibs from her 40s (now 88) and long gaps between meals triggered it. I can go through a period of a few weeks of problems esp when stressed. Was awful for a month when I bought my first home.

You've sought advice from the Dr. The odds are very much in your favour.

Thanks Joobug. It’s really bad this morning but again I am whittling about it, I just read ibs pain is awful but I don’t have that atm just the water stools and a lot of gas. Really hoping it is just ibs as I’m so scared. Still waiting to hear back from doctors it’s been 1.5 weeks now but may contact them again tomorrow as it’s getting worse :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ShortyW84 View Post
    Thanks Joobug. It’s really bad this morning but again I am whittling about it, I just read ibs pain is awful but I don’t have that atm just the water stools and a lot of gas. Really hoping it is just ibs as I’m so scared. Still waiting to hear back from doctors it’s been 1.5 weeks now but may contact them again tomorrow as it’s getting worse :-(
    I don't think of IBS as being particularly painful. Cramps maybe but that more with constipation type. Am sure this'll all turn out fine.

Thank you, my friend says she never gets pain with ibs diarrhea but does when constipated, I’m going to cling onto this until the doctors work out what’s going on :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information