Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beyond peed off...

Beyond peed off...

Got liberated from HMP Barlinnie following a 7 day lie down after my bail was refused on the 2nd of April. Now I've got a mangled front door in my flat that I cannot lock, as the police broke it.

Upon being released from the jail late at night after a video hearing, followed by a long wait for my paperwork, I was walking around for a while at night, wearing only a jumper, as I had no time to put my jacket on a few weeks ago when they broke inside. Had no idea where I was in Glasgow earlier tonight, as I only know Edinburgh. They never gave me a map, and I told them I required a train pass to get home, as I cannot go on a bus along the M8. There are no bus stops for 40 minutes, and my anxiety wouldn't be able to cope.

I had to ask people for directions, holding wet release papers. And the folders they provided displayed the name of the prison, so no doubt people may have noticed this. So I had to get a member of staff in the local hospital to drive me to the station.

That's a breach of my human rights. My now ex cellmate has been locked up for 7 months, by the way, and only gets out for his meds and a wash. No exercise. No recreation. Zero. Meals get brought to the pad, as he's on protection.

That's shocking treatment...

Re: Beyond peed off...

Good God, It really makes my blood boil whenever I hear about us Auties being treated as though we're sub-human scum.

Worst of all is that such instances hardly ever make the news headlines, though I suppose on the other hand it's possible that could act in negative ways in its own right, e.g, inadvertently tempting certain sad cases into instances of 'copycat' abuse and hate crimes against us Auties.

I know a whole lot of autistic people, none of whom are in jail...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    I know a whole lot of autistic people, none of whom are in jail...
    But what about those who you don't know who are in jail?

Sometimes of course doing porridge for fully legit reasons but also simply for being misunderstood and fobbed off by the agenda-ridden system, often through no direct fault of their own.

In fact, I'm sure I read an article a while back that said Britain locks up and penalises more people with learning disabilities than any of our mainland European neighbours.

And not just imprisonment (in the literal sense); but also (often unnecessarily and unjustly) institutionalised into places often far from their own areas and families, some of which are staffed and run by the absolute dregs of society themselves. (Winterbourne View near Bristol in the late 2000s - very early 2010s and more recently (circa 2018-19) one in the NE of England to name but a couple of notable examples).

And while I know you don't take kindly to the 'dregs of society' label, I'm afraid that's exactly how I feel compelled to describe the odious staff members who worked in those places mentioned above.

In fact, I don't even think the Army would have put up with those sadistic pieces of excrement, all of whom eventually and deservedly got their comeuppance by doing porridge themselves!

Sorry, Lenco, that's completely fair, I just have minimal sympathy for the OP in this case.

My dad said I should complain. Because imagine releasing a disabled man into a city he knows zilch about. Glasgow is also full of crime, so carrying stuff around that is advertising the name of the local nick is just asking for trouble.

The police actually spotted me along the road today near where my flat is, and had to check for any outstanding warrants. They then let me walk on. I was stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter A View Post
    My dad said I should complain. Because imagine releasing a disabled man into a city he knows zilch about. Glasgow is also full of crime, so carrying stuff around that is advertising the name of the local nick is just asking for trouble.

The police actually spotted me along the road today near where my flat is, and had to check for any outstanding warrants. They then let me walk on. I was stunned.
    All of which makes me thank my lucky stars that I've never (touch wood) had to go through all the immense torment you're going through right now, apart from at the residential school I attended when I was 9-10, though that's a whole 'nother story altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Sorry, Lenco, that's completely fair, I just have minimal sympathy for the OP in this case.
    Really?

My personal impression is that he has had a fair amount of bad luck, and had been taken advantage of by unscrupulous individuals purporting to be down with Auties several years ago, but were actually bullies out to 'fit them up' with false accusations and the like.

Obviously victim-playing amateurs with a sense of job entitlement who should ultimately have never been allowed anywhere near the care profession in the first place.

Yeah, man.

It's a joke.

This is all because I gave advice to a sadist sex worker online. I do not like to throw shade at what sex workers choose to do with their life, as countless people enjoy it. It may not be for everyone, but it is a mutual agreement between two or more consenting adults, so it's just like, whatever. But in general, talking sense at any of them is like trying to draw blood from a stone. They act so weird or uptight over what is basically nothing of consequence, because they have an ego problem. You just never feel as if you can gel with women like this, regardless of how attractive they look. And it is only gonna get worse.

I always try to be fairly nice to these type of people, but all they do is act sinister, demand that "simps" pledge money and gifts and get labelled derogatory terms, and they always have a cold attitude.

I was telling my co-pilot in jail about that Australian stalker of mine who always pursues me online, spamming on this anxiety help forum, annoying me on YouTube, and whatnot. This James guy, who is from Perth. He subscribes to every YouTube channel I open.

He actually made a flash image of me once with a picture of me in a toilet, saying "I pissed and sh*t on you today, retard!" My cellmate said he was a right cheeky one.

The problem is, civil cases are not available through legal aid. And when I contacted the court in WA, they took ages to tell me that my best option may be to hire private legal support internationally. So even though my benefits are increasing now, the legal costs for these situations are just too ridiculously high when it comes to dealing with all of these idiots, at the one time.

It's fine by me if you think I'm being a pity monger, Iris. People have approached my tales-of-woe with much scepticism for years by this point. So I don't expect just any John or Jane Doe out there to believe my version of things, which is cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information