Thread: Help needed

Help needed

Hi all, wondering if anyone has experienced the same and looking for advise.
    It all started Easter Sunday when I went for a meal and needed to go toilet urgently after an hour sorry for the TMI but was explosive diarrhea. This has happened a handful of times before but normally when accompanied by wine. This incident sent me into a bit of a panic and set of my anxiety. When I get super anxious I stop eating, the following week I had watery stools in the morning once or twice but by the Saturday it started very morning and has continued until today so nearly two weeks. I notice days I do try to eat more I get softer stools but still not solid but most of the time it’s just water. Yesterday all I managed was a complain as just can’t physically eat which was followed by water diarrhea again this morning. My stomach is also making awful noises in the evening like gassy rumbling. I have been doctors and sent of a sample so waiting for results but spiralling and need someone to talk too. Could this be ibs or something more serious.

Re: Help needed

Almost certainly just stress. Been there dozens of times. I know it's tough, but you need to eat as close to normally as you can manage.

Thank you Blueiris. I guess if I’m not eating I would only pass liquid. I tried eating yesterday just a pack of fridge raiders and just ended up chewing them and couldn’t swollow. I will try harder today. On Tuesday before the doctors I managed a sandwich and cheese straw and must say all though my stools we still soft they were deffo not water. Sorry for the TMI. Just so scared about colon cancer especially as it’s in the news all the time right now

It's okay, promise. Just remember that if you're not consuming solids, you're not going to pass solids.

Thank you ☺️

Thread Information