Thread: Has anybody else experienced these symptoms?

Has anybody else experienced cold sweats and bowel movements upon waking?

I wake up from sleeping drenched in sweat. I have no fever, normal blood pressure, and blood sugar. I end up having to poop and it floats. I then have indigestion and a gurgling stomach for the rest of the day. I feel nauseated but I have not thrown up yet. I also have what feels like a gas bubble in my lower right abdomen below my belly button. I've been reading about pancreatic cancer and now I'm anxious that I could have it. I'm a 33 year old female for reference. Sorry if it's too much info but I don't know if I'm just making myself feel this way or what.
    Last edited by littlesparrow; 23-04-24 at 04:29. Reason: Clarity

Re: Has anybody else experienced cold sweats and bowel movements upon waking?

Quote Originally Posted by littlesparrow View Post
    I wake up from sleeping drenched in sweat. I have no fever, normal blood pressure, and blood sugar. I end up having to poop and it floats. I then have indigestion and a gurgling stomach for the rest of the day. I feel nauseated but I have not thrown up yet. I also have what feels like a gas bubble in my lower right abdomen tunnel rush below my belly button. I've been reading about pancreatic cancer and now I'm anxious that I could have it. I'm a 33 year old female for reference. Sorry if it's too much info but I don't know if I'm just making myself feel this way or what.
    While it's always a good idea to talk to your doctor about any concerning symptoms, it's unlikely that these point to pancreatic cancer. Pancreatic cancer typically causes more specific symptoms like persistent upper abdominal pain, jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes), and unexplained weight loss.

Thread Information