Ive suffered from this for around 5 months now and have returned to work 2 weeks ago and got through which has made me feel good.

Trouble is when all this started i never believed it was anxiety and im still getting the symptoms and i really fear im going to end up back at square one which was bed ridden. Trust me when i say im trying very hard to be positive and talk positively to myself.

Basicall i can be ok 1 min then my mouth will go dry and have an awful metal / blood taste in it which seems to feel like its salivating from my back teeth! i get creeping and trembly in legs and arms and feel disorientated. Also my eyes go very red and dark and skin goes pale / greeny!

This does not go away by eating or anything even exercising seems to make it worse.

I just live in fear of finding iafter 5 months of real hard work im not fighting anxiety and its been something else all along.

If you can relate to this or can offer advise please let me know.

Last time i ended up going to major episodes of energy loss where i would colapse and shake for 2-3 hours. doc says no probs with Blood sugar and its anxiety but im struggling with this symptom.

Hope to hear from some of you