Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kicking sensation waist level centre left

Kicking sensation waist level centre left

I can't decide if its bubbles popping in my guts or a nerve jumping. I am very prone to twitching nerves usually in my eyelids or lips and for past week everytime I sit down and lean forward I get a twitching nerve in my back on right side, just a slight fluttering sensation.

When I ate my lunch today I ate it very fast (naughty) and got huge gurgling sounds in about same area that I am now feeling the flutterings. waist level very near centre of body. I keep getting intense fluttering sensation - its not at all painful just seriously peculiar. Sitting down and bending forward makes it worse. I haven't got it all the time thank goodness but keep getting it in attacks then it will go away for half and hour. I also am getting rid of lots of wind!!

Anyone experienced this??

Re: Kicking sensation waist level centre left

I get this! I liken it to the kicking sensation felt when pregnant. I don't find it uncomfy at all, just a pleasant reminder of when I did get kicked by a baby (I loved that feeling!)
    Happyone

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

ditto what happyone said,

love anx x

I get it too.. Have u had kids??? I have and i have spoken to other people about it we seem to get it if we have had kids!! Its a bit weird aint it?? lol

Glad its not just me but do any of you know what it is and how long does it last when you get it.

Its going absolutely mad past hour constant intense fluttering. If i put my hand on area I cannot feel it outside just inside if you know what I mean.

I still can't figure out if its my bowel twitching as I do seem to have wind and gurgles or a deep muscle twitching.

Getting a bit freaked here.

Have just found the spot thats twitching with my fingers if i press in a certain place. Its an irregular jumping feeling under my fingers. Its not in time to my heart beating thank goodness as my heart is hammering away good oh because I am gettiang in a panic so it must be a twitching nerve - what a strange place to have one and its so strong as well. arghhhhh

My husband has just felt the twitching and says its def a nerve/muscle twitch which has calmed me down a bit but it so intense all the time that I can't imagine how I am going to get any sleep tonight if it doens't stop.

My husband says that when he gets it in his eyelid or thigh it drives him nuts but it will go away by itself and the more you worry about it the worse it gets. I know when I have had eyelid twitch it has been unbelievably bad and freaked me out but has gone away again after a few days.

Any tips on how to ignore it and get to sleep tonight????

I get this! I have IBS and put it down to that. Believe me I get the strangest sensations, aches and pains from my chest down to my pelvis, sometimes I freak out but eventually you get used to the different feelings!
    I think with Health Anxiety we are far more tuned in to our bodies and worry about every little tiny thing, and these tiny things feel magnified because of how our minds work.

My tip? Try a hot water bottle or wheatie bag (the ones you heat in the microwave) and get it really hot and place it over the twitching.

If that doesnt calm you, a hot brandy always calms me down! Seriously, try the hot compress. It might ease it for you.

Sleep well

Mention it when you have the colonoscopy - they may be able to explain it better.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

i used to get this a few years ago. it felt like when your preggers and when you first feel the baby kick at about 18weeks or so. also i described it to the doc as bubbles popping inside me. he said it was probably a nerve twitching and said it was the same thing as when your eye twitches. and yes i've had 2 kids. it just went away on its own after a while but i'm sure its nothing to be concerned about x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information