Hi All

I went to see a consultant in October with regards to shooting pains on my left hand side of my lower abdomen. After a consultation and the consultant saying he thought everything was ok but he would organise a flexible sigmoidoscopy just to put my mind at rest I am at last going for it tommorow morning. In november the appointment came through but I cancelled it due to my HA, since then I feel that cancelling it has made the symptoms worse to the point where I have a differnt tense feeling very low in my left side in my groin area with a tingling and tense feeling in my lower back on the same side. I also get an uncomfortable feeling in that area on and off and sometimes shooting pains. On Tuesday I called the dept and asked to re schedule the appointment and the lady said she could fit me in on Thursday AM. I thought getting it over quickly would be the best option. I have been ok up to present but now I am starting to panic I have a tight chest and tingling in the end of my tongue and a burning sensation on the back of my hands. I feel agitated and I am worried that I wont sleep and so feel 10 times worse tommorow. I feel the not knowing whats going to happen tommorow plus the what if they find something and the visuals of been told I have cancer and them sending me off from my family not knowing the outcome is driving me to despair. I just hope everything is ok and my mind is relieved.

Can anyone give me any advice.

Mee