I have suffered for 5 months with terrible symptoms some classic of anxiety but others like feeling low blood sugar ets which arnt.

Anyway ive never really been 100% convinced that i was suffereing just from anxiety and i believed it was my symptoms which made me anxious!

I paid to see a private clinical psycologist who after 2 sessions has been brilliant and by luck has suffered the same sort of symptoms herself when she was younger.

Anyway she has made a diagnosis and referred me to a neurologist who will probably confirm the same after a consultation and maybe an MRI

It seems i have been suffering from a virus of the Nervous system which is either benign fasiculation syndrome or similar. all the symptoms are explained and yes by getting anxious it get worse! unfortunately if it is this there is no cure apart from leading a healthy life and letting it burn out which could be years.

The main thing which made me believe it was not anxiety is that my symptoms get worse when i exercise or over exert myself. my jaw feels electric shocks and tight and i feel tense and shaky.

I thought id post this as its made a huge difference to me that someone has listened unlike the GPs and has said no anxiety is not the main cause.

Maybe its worth exploring and discussing with your GP if you have the same feelings?