Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone wake?

Re: Is anyone wake?

i dont know if this panic attack will finidh!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUURGH! My eyes are shutting but as soon as they i bolt up being unable to sleep. i think i have insomnia too

Maybe reading or if you have a couple of sleeping pills may help you be able to calm you down enough to fall asleep. I just hope you can get enough to be able to function tomorrow. I wish I could give a "magic" cure for this. I think I have run out of ideas to help out. AHH!!!

Some times when I can't sleep I find what helps me is to get my diary out and write and write and write and write and write and write and write and write and write and write and write and finally I get so exhausted from writing and writing and writing and writing and writing and writing. . . that I have to lay down on my bed for a miniute and then the next thing I know . . . wow. . . it's morning.
    I'm thinking of you and sending you BIG BIG hugs and kisses from Australia, Nothing I can say to you will actually take away the pain you must be feeling right now, this is terrible news to be woken up to, just remember you have friends out here in web land even me in Australia who is here for you.
    God bless
    SJ x x x x x
    PS My 15yr old daughter asked me to tell you she will pray for you to help you get the strength you need to help you at this time. (She goes to church, as you probably guessed, I'm not a church goer but we need all the help we can get at times like this) x x x
    SJ

Quote Originally Posted by katiew View Post
    Cant clsoe my eyes, as I thinkim going to pass out. Why if I feel so tored, and am dizzy as a result can i not shut my eyes and go to sleep. Please des anyone have any advice, wise words. just want to sleep. seriously seroiusly dizzy...mad thing is worrying il have a stroke
    katie , babe i know exactly how your feeling, i have suffered sleep probs for 20 years, when my grandma died i was exactly the same, ive been 3 days before without sleep and still couldnt nod off, you need to see your gp babe , they will give you meds to sleep . when i had my breakdown before xmas i had gone nearly 72hrs , i was rushed to hospital and the doctors gave me meds , tablets which knocked me out straight away, they may not give you such drastic stuff but try night nurse or stuff like that babe. Cut oout stuff like caffeine, cola, and things like that if you drink them, take the night nurse 2 hrs before bed and some hot milk and try that.
    hope you correct your sleep babe , let us know how you do
    daz xxxx

Katie,

So sorry to hear about your granmother.

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

You know where we all are if you need us

Lou xxxxx

Hello everyone! What lovely messages! I haven't had a chance to check the forum for the last few days, it's been mad t work...I did eventually get to sleep, I went in to work at midday, and work was fine with it. Was a bit of a sleepy wreck with a few 'argh im going to pass out' moments but i got through it. Got through yesterday okay too, AND slept but today I ound really tough and I had the thoughts and things today...so hoping I can sleep tonight.

Well thats a very boring update, but an update none the less. Hope youre all well. I do think this site is great, as it really does show you youre not alone!

Thank you.x

ps. I'm having to get the tube and train home to my parents home tomorrow (as i dont trust my car on the motorway at the mo, as it's got a stalling prob, argh) but im going to do my best to not think about tube and train as usually i have a panic on them!! Its strange as I remember my first panic attack when i was little, and they went, then about march last year i got them, never saw a way out, then they just went and now im having them all the time i see no end in site...isnt it weird...!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information