Thread: My pulse rate!!!

My pulse rate!!!

I try really hard for this not to bother me but in the evening and at night my pulse rate goes really low. It is usually 50 and I start to feel yucky. I get a low type buzz in my ears and feel alittle dizzy. I have had a ton of tests done on my heart and everything is fine so I shouldnt worry but I still do!!!
    Does anyone else have a low pulse rate and feel weird when it happens?

Re: My pulse rate!!!

ANYONE???

THank you Allison!

I was just about to post on this topic. Last night my pulse dipped down to around 45 and stayed there for a few hours. I didn't feel very many symptoms but I am worried if it gets too low it is just eventually going to stop. I hope to God this is not the case but what have the doctors told you? I don't think their pulse reading machines work very well because anytime I go in its between 57-70 but when I take it myself, usually at night, it is in the low to mid forties!!!!!!! This is really freaking me out because I am not in fabulous shape and am curious why this keeps happening to me. Thankyou and I'm glad there is someone else out there

Oh eaglepride it sucks doesnt it!!!
    It terrfies me! My doctors tell me its nothing to worry about but I always doubt them. I cant figure out why its going so low!
    It really is nice to know there is someone else out there that knows how I feel!

Hello.

Yep - me too. I noticed recently when I was lying down, that my pulse was about 45. I was in hospital then (for another reason) and the nurses couldn't figure out why my pulse was in my boots...my blood pressure too. I convinced them to let me go for a cigarette and it came up to normal Not that I'm suggesting you take up smoking!

I've no idea why it drops so low, only it doesn't seem to be anything worrying. I try to ignore it now or it makes me anxious. I guess as long as it can speed up when it needs to, then there's probably nothing wrong. My doctors haven't batted an eyelid either. Some people just naturally have low heart rates.

Take care xxx

Thread Information