Now this is abit extreme maybe but am normally a m an moody dark gloomy person and like personal space ALOT so when someone like downstairs coughs or anyone coughs constantly it infuriates me and take it so personal like its aimed at me do this at supermarkets shops busy places queues anywhere packed and busy.
Always been lilke this its like cant get it into head its nothing personal but why does it feel 90 per cent personal like yesterday reading a book in room all fine then a coughing fit downstairs bang on the floor makes it worse so go apeshit grap the sleeping bag sleep on couch awful sleep and awake to late feelig dazedand irrational.
Its so irrational but it feels like an power thing like being made to feel powerless dont no why it just does
Like need to stop myself from screaming or yanking hair out like a fury inside waiting to erupt.
Take beta blockers that stop the nasty irratating side to it sometimes and the overly amount of adrenaline produced.
Like a prisoner in own home and shouldnt have to feel like this?
Drink alchole which drowns out the noise but without it am just being to wary and suspicious.
Never will meet these people there just there to but hate being made to feel wronged.