Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spaciness

hi debs, i too get this feeling. i constantly feel lightheaded and like nothing is real. my eyes seem very tensed i have tension in my lower part of my neck and back of eyes seem to notice it alot more if o dont sleep on enough pillows (stupid it sounds). i worry that the foggy feeling and eye straighning is to do with a brain tumour but my doc reasurred me 100% that i have NOT GOT a brain tumour. he told me and mri and ct arnt necesarry because he knows 100% it will come back normal. who can i trust more than my family doc eh? but i still need reassuring. i hate being left alone and when i go out i get this tight feeling like someone is suffocating me or strangling me everything tightens up which makes me panic like im chocking and dying i STILL think im dying of an illness no one can pin point. if anyone can relate and understand what ive said please reply as i need support and encouragment

I suffer from the light headed feeling. Some days are worse than others.

At times I dont feel like I am actually in myself, and I am looking from the outside.

I find it difficult to stand without holding on to things and when faced with a supermarket queue, standing on a train, bus etc etc it usually brings on a panic attack which is very hard to hide from others.

When at work I sometimes need to lock myself in the toilet to compose myself.

[8D] Hi there,

I am a 25 year old guy also suffering from spaciness/lightheaded feeling. It is especially bad when I am around large crowds or shopping in the city centre. I'm sure it is anxiety related. Started having symptoms 12 months ago. Came on with shallow breathing, ear/headaches, and aching legs. Doc said it was a viral infection, had many inconclusive tests. Now I am left with spaciness, anxiety, depression, feelings of worthlessness and aching/tight leg muscles. Have decided to check my Thyroid out and also Adrenal glands, as these are sometimes interconnected. Spaciness could be stress related, but Thyroid can cause many problems including anxiety and adrenal burnout. Also viral infections of the inner ear etc. can knock Thyroid function.

There are many people suffering from spaciness. This can in turn knock self-confidence and cause even more anxiety. It's a vicious circle.

Hope this is useful.

Rob

Robin. J. Smith

Re: Spaciness

dear debs i think this is due to over breathing it seams easy to tell u this but i no what it is like when u get it u cant stop thinking the worse i try to relax myself and my breathing

Unhappy Re: Spaciness

i get it all the time feel like im not real and im stuck in a bubble. i feel like im suffocating eyes fuzzy and haveing blurred vision any 1 else has this feeling

hi all i ant new iv been on here nw for 8 months no 1 seems 2 reply 2 my messages how come well 8 months ago i had blurry vision fuzzy vision every thin looks foggy and misty vision and it felt like i cud not breath................. 8 months on im gettin patchy vison did have it before but its still there fuzzy n foggy n blurry vision i still get it i also get patchy white stuff in my eyes like when im watchin tv n look away i can still c the tv its sooooooooooooo scary also feels like im floating n im in a bubble nothing feels real. also floaters any coments plz xxx

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by help me 21 View Post
    hi all i ant new iv been on here nw for 8 months no 1 seems 2 reply 2 my messages how come well 8 months ago i had blurry vision fuzzy vision every thin looks foggy and misty vision and it felt like i cud not breath................. 8 months on im gettin patchy vison did have it before but its still there fuzzy n foggy n blurry vision i still get it i also get patchy white stuff in my eyes like when im watchin tv n look away i can still c the tv its sooooooooooooo scary also feels like im floating n im in a bubble nothing feels real. also floaters any coments plz xxx
    This is a bit of an old thread - that's probably why no one replied.

Anxiety causes all these sorts of problems with vision. I don't think any of your symptoms sound unusual if you suffer from anxiety. But I think you should have your eyes tested if you haven't already done so. This will put your mind at rest.

hi this site has really helped me i feel exactly !!!! what you do and i allways feel ill and scared i live in constant fear that im dieing or something serious or that im losing my mind and im to terrified to go to the doctors but finding this site has really helped me on the road to recovery i feel for anyone who feels anything like what we do but this is not perminant and we can beat it i really hope you find peace x luv joe

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post
    Anxiety causes all these sorts of problems with vision. I don't think any of your symptoms sound unusual if you suffer from anxiety. But I think you should have your eyes tested if you haven't already done so. This will put your mind at rest.
    I definitely agree with this - I had terrible vision for a while, everything was blurred and I simply couldn't focus. I went for an eye exam, discovered that my sight is actually not far off perfect, and from then onwards I found it for better by the day, and within a week or so my vision was back to normal.

I'm still having what I think are some anxiety-related problems with feeling light-headed a lot of the time, but getting my vision back to normal is a huge relief.

i feel all foggy 24/7 nothin feels real n eveything looks dull n get the spacey feelin 24/7 and fuzzy dots reply plz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information