Thread: Going Crazy

Going Crazy

HI everyone,

I feel like am going crazy this morning been awake since 5.30 with what felt like my heart jumping out my chest, that has eased a bit, managed to get my son to school, but sat here thinking am going mad, in and out the toilet, its driving me nuts why do we have to feel like this, I hate it, HATE IT!!!!!

been running up and down the room but that not helping I want to really scream, I feel really scared at the moment

Can someone slap me please

sorry to go on just needed to get it out,

Emma xx

Re: Going Crazy

Hi Emma hun,

no you are not going crazy.If I had a euro for everytime I think I'm goin crazy.Its the anxiety.I know its hard to remember this when that thought pattern is going on.

Well done on getting your son to school.Try to be kind to yourself especially today.

bet x

Emma hun,

Trust me, you ain't going crazy.

I think you're reacting the way you are because of the way you woke up, and I think you are very anxious at the moment.

Please don't be scared hun, there are times when we all think we're going crazy, but we aren't, it just feels like we are.

It might be hard, but I want you to try and calm down. Do some breathing, have a cuppa, or do something ie) watch your fave movie, etc etc, to try and relax.

But trust me hun, you are not going crazy ok? It's normal to feel really worked up if you happen to wake up with your heart totally racing, but that isn't you going crazy.

Always here if you need me, ok?

Lots of love and big hugs,

Wolfie xx

oh wolfie and bet thankyou for your replys, am trying to calm down but its really not working, ill try some breakfast, just sat here crying and getting mad with myself for feeling like, this might do a workout lol

Emma xx

your not crazy cos if you are i am aswell, ive been like it since 2 this morning i even got my husband to take my pulse hope you are feeling a bit better now xxx

i am feeling much better now THANKS to all in chat, amanda I do hope you are feeling better now, come join us in chat they really helped me out,

Emma xxxx

Hi Emma,
    I'm so glad ur feeling better now. My advice next time this happens is to have a bit of breakfast, wait 20 minutes and then do some exercise. Your heart is beating fast because of the adrenaline in your body. If you exercise then your body uses that adrenaline up and kind of resets your system. Have a bath afterwards with some calming oils (lavender, bergamot) and enjoy the rest of your day. It works wonders for me

Lucy xx

You need to learn breathing exercises and relaxation. I know people keep saying that, but it really does work. I still get nervous when going to the dentist, but I just calm myself down with my breathing exercises, relaxing, and thinking of something soothing like sitting on the side of a river bank in the summer fishing, which is my idea of tranquility.

Emma

The exercise is good definitely. Yes do a relaxation cd twice a day. Also as hard as this sounds - try to let the feeling encompass you - let it be - it is hard but try it if all else fails.

You defo are not going mad ---- you take carex

emma,

im sending you a great big massive dawny hug...

hope you feel better soon

love dawny

Thread Information