Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Really worried about these symptoms

Really worried about these symptoms

I am getting a lot of symptoms and they seem to be getting worse, i really don't know whether they are down to anxiety or partly down to anxiety or whether it is something more serious.

I have been sleeping well recently but i am feeling very tired after only being awake for 4 or 5 hours, also the longer the day goes on the more weak and dizzy i feel, i am feeling quite lightheaded right now.

Also my whole body feels wobbly like jelly like i am just about to collapse, i feel quite floppy and this is worrying me.

The overwhelming tiredness is something that is really annoying me and i just don't know what is causing it or how to make it better.

I have been taking omega 3 fish oils, multi vitamins, vitamin c and selenium recently but they haven't helped at all.

I'm worried that it could be something serious, i would like to know if it is anxiety or not but i don't think anxiety can make you feel this bad?

I feel like i'm about to hit the floor or die, that's how bad i feel.

Re: Really worried about these symptoms

hiya

well i know just how you feel i have had the tired feeling befor, and have had it a bit this week it is not nice no but i do think it is due to anx .
    i used to get up and within 2 hours i was realy tired and feeling very low ...wanting to get on and do things but just to tired to and weak dizzy and jusy yuk .
    it is worth going to chat with your doc about it if you have not told him about this befor but i am sure it is just the anx doing it. there are a lot of ppl who get this a lot due to anxiety.

jodiexxx

hi i think its anxiety also im tired from moment i wake up till i go to sleep do you sleep ok at night?

Thanks for the reply, I am just not feeling better, i feel worse if anything, last night i had difficulty getting sleep because i felt so weak and dizzy and i started feeling a little panicky but i did get to sleep in the end after about an hour or so.
    The thing is i feel so weak, especially my arms and legs, i feel totally knackered after only being awake a few hours, my head feels like it is going to fall off, it feels like jelly like my arms and legs.
    I'm feeling terrible, i am going to the doctors tomorrow but i don't want to be fobbed off again about having a virus, i know i had enlarged tonsils two weeks ago and they are start quite large but i don't want the doctor just saying you have a virus and send me home, how do i make them do something? i want them to take it seriously instead of simply saying it's a virus it will go away soon.

Hey! I know exactly how you feel! I have been feeling the exact same way and it's all the time it's ridiculous. Please post what you doctor tells you. Mine keeps telling me it's from anxiety. My arms and legs are always always weak and I always feel like I'm going to colapse. As the day goes on I feel worse just like you said and I know it's because I'm tired. I just don't know how I can be this tired all the time after I good nights rest. It scares me the same it scares you. Sounds like we are going threw the same thing and I'm glad I found someone just like me!!! I have all the same symptoms. Like I said please post about what your doctor tells you.

PS: Do you often feel like you are losing some corrdination in your arms and hands??

I will post what my doctor has said as soon as i get back

In reply to your question yes my arms and even my legs feel like i am losing some co-ordination, my arms feel so loose and wobbly like they are going to fall off and now and again i drop my fork when i am eating, also when i am walking sometimes i feel as if i am drunk and sort of stumbling and a little clumsy, they feel like jelly.

Yeah I always feel clumsy too. Good luck at the doctors tomorrow. I'll keep checking back for your reply!!!

Hi guys, sorry to hear about the troubles your going through right now.
    Reading your posts, because you are experiencing the same thing really shows it is due to anxiety doesn't it!
    When I found out many other people had my symptoms and had anxiety I stopped worrying a bit, so I hope that'll help you too!
    If you've been to the Doctors already, then I doubt it's something serious.
    They'd notice if it was. Even though it's not nice that your not feeling better, them not worrying about it shows you you shouldn't worry
    It's shocking how bad anxiety can make us feel, and what it can do to our bodies.
    I didn't have the same symptoms as you, but I felt awful, and like you I didn't think anxiety could do that much to my body. But it was all due to anxiety.
    When I started feeling mentally better, the physical things went away.
    I'd reckon what's happening to you right now is a combination of being a bit under the weather, and the anxiety doing funny things to your body.
    My advice to you would be to just relax, and try not to worry about it.
    Easier said than done I'm sure! But taking your mind off it and relaxing will really mentaly help you feel better, and your body will follow.
    I know how hard it is, and how awful you must feel right now.
    You have my sympathy, and best wishes,

xax
    Last edited by aliciajane; 24-02-08 at 23:37. Reason: Posted without finishing writing

If the doctors say anxiety trust them!!!!!

Truly you need to change your view of the symptoms, accept them, and in short order they disappear. Trust the doctors, if you need an second opinion get it, but then move on and accept that it is anxiety.

You cannot heal until you are ready to accept.

The doctors never ever say anything about anxiety!!!!!!

I went to the doctor's this morning and told them that i am feeling exhausted all the time and that i feel dizzy/faint and very weak and like jelly, i was fobbed off saying that i probably had a virus and was out the door within about a minute, no checks done, not willing to do any blood tests, i feel terrible, well to be honest i feel like death yet nothing was done at all despite the fact that i have a family history of diabetes and i have had low iron levels before.
    I am very very annoyed to be honest.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information