Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I went out today

I went out today

Im so proud of myself i went out today, i had to go to the gps. Before i went out i said to other half when he came around i may not be able to do this as i was shaking like a leaf and in the loo for an hour (sorry) and i felt so sick.

So other half dropped me off in the cab while he popped to his mothers. I was scared sitting in the waiting room but after a few mins i was called in. I like the person at the gps behind the desk as she knows me as im in each week and always makes me feel relaxed. The GP was poo trying to blame things on my depression i will be glad when my gp is back in march. As i have had dizzy spells and sickness for a good month yet it is depression.

When i came out other half was still not there, i am so mad at him for this as he knows i need someone with me when im out so i started to feel dizzy, sick and could not stop shaking so i called my mum. Who talked to me while i waited for other half to come she even called his mother on her house phone to say where are you? for me as i could not do it as she is horrible to me. So there i was trying not to cry and break down, i felt like a child in some ways and such a baby. The whole time i waited for him my mum kept me talking, without her it would haev been worse. I seem to always call her and it helps me.

After he turned up we walked across the road to Morrisons and i did a food shop i have not done this in month, it was really nice to do my own food shopping. I was still scared when i was out but i kepted thinking look forward not back and saying to myself breath breath relax. It is funny how i have a little chat with myself in my head when im out lol Makes me feel mad on times but im told im not.

I am so happy that i went out, i still cant beleive i did it in the end. I know it is wrong to say but im glad i dont have to go out again till friday when i go back to gps to see a diff person about my panic attacks etc.

It is weird as much as i want to go out on times i just cant do it. I miss the outside world on times yet it is so scary im glad i dont have to face it. Im now so zzzzzzzzzz now. Anyway i have gone on enough just wanted to share my day with you all xx

Re: I went out today

Hi Babybug,

Congratulations on your day out.

Please do not be too hard on your other half.Today,he helped you learn a valuable lesson-you had to wait extra time for him,it was a bit uncomfortable,but nothing bad happened.It is amazing what you can do!!
    keep up the good work.
    Best wishes,
    Chalky

Well done you on getting through the nasty bit (but surviving!) and then off to the dreaded supermarket. You should be chuffed with yourself - that's a good long step you made today xxx

"Well done!" Babybug!!!!

Love,
    Kim X

Well done!!! One giant leap!!!

BaByBuG !!

What a massive achievement for you!

You did so well to get through all that - it must have been so horrible at the time.

Oh I wish I could show this to my mum for her to take notice of it:

"......... and i did a food shop i have not done this in month, it was really nice to do my own food shopping. I was still scared when i was out but i kepted thinking look forward not back and saying to myself breath breath relax. ....."

Thank you for sharing your day's events with us!

Remember what you achieved today the next time you go out ok?

Hiya there Babybug congratulations xxxxxxxx
    Hey you did so well going to Gp's and then the supermarket, hey make sure you keep it up!!!!xxx
    and keep on posting as it is really good to hear about how brave other people are
    Lots of love Richie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi babybug,

Thanks for sharing your day and a massive well done

I love reading stories of success like yours.

Love
    Pink
    xxx

Thank you everyone, for you lovely comments but 2day i have hit a downer (diff post) I feel so bad as im going back steps again, i feel like im letting people down xx

Baby Bug

What a fantastic achievement and positive thread!

Try and focus on the postives rather than the negatives, i know myself when recovering anxiety each day could be different so try not to dwell on the negative days(although i know its hard) be proud and hold your head up high on what you have achieved hun ! Rome wasnt built in a day and im sure you will get there .

Love and hugs

Andrea
    xxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information