Hey everyone.

I stumbled across this website today when i was self diagnosing myself (again). I have been getting panic attacks in my sleep for years which i began to manage but now im out of work and i have panic attacks, anxiety attacks and palpitations almost everyday (day and night). This has been going on for months.

I have had 2 ECG and blood test as well as numerous trips to the doctors but i cant get it out of my head that there's a possibility that their wrong.

Lately im getting pains in my left arm. It started with my left leg which became really painful when i walked on it. I know its symptoms of panic attacks but i cant seem to accept that. My symptoms range from numbness, tingling and aches in my left arm and leg, chest pains, nausea, insomnia, fatigue. Ive practically had it all. Ive become obsessed with it all.

After looking at a few threads i realise im not alone. I know exactly how everyone feels. Its tuff to get through but it can be acheived. After all we have a great deal of help from people on this site who know where we are all coming from.

Coming on here has shown me that im not alone and that makes me sure that i can overcome this. We can all overcome this. This website is a godsend x x x