Thread: Just airing and a question about Yoga.

Just airing and a question about Yoga.

I have been getting headaches on and off today. My neck has gone stiff again even though I had it massaged a few days ago. And well at the moment I am just waiting for something bad to happen. I have a huge thing about aneurysms (have posted about this before).

I have tried so hard to let this thing about aneurysms go but it wont. Some days I can let it go and enjoy the day, but then most other days it is in my thoughts for the whole day until I fall asleep at night.

This started when a lady I used to work with had a husband that died early last year from an aneurysm. I was ok about it until I heard the whole story about the day he died. Now I am thinking the same thing will happen to me.

Yoga - I have been doing yoga once a week for the last 3 weeks. Has anyone else that has done yoga found that their anxiety gets really bad for the next couple of days after and the you feel really good?

Smile Re: Just airing and a question about Yoga.

Hi Debstar

re Yoga.
    Yoga - I have been doing yoga once a week for the last 3 weeks. Has anyone else that has done yoga found that their anxiety gets really bad for the next couple of days after and the you feel really good?

My partner does Yoga, apart from a few aches and pains after being stretched she has a great time. She says it helps with Physical and mental wellbeing. Dont think she has the post anxiety you mention.
    Could you chat to the person that takes the Yoga class? They very often understand all related problems.
    If you need any advice I'm sure she would write to you, just ask.

Dave

Thread Information