Thread: New ailment, right on schedule!

New ailment, right on schedule!

Over the last week I seem to have developed a mild rash on my neck area and torso. At first I remained calm about it but the anxiety started to build. So I went to the doctor he said its some kind of contact dermitis, ie allergic reaction. He said get some cortisone cream. I was still nervous but felt better that it wasnt anything serious. Tonite my genius brother-in-law says "you know a friend of mine had a rash and it turned out to be a sign of liver disease". Now I'm in full panic mode! I'm checking every square inch of my body looking for more rashes! I swear it itches more now than before. I'm tempted to google but I wont. Help! This isnt a sign of a serious disease is it?

Re: New ailment, right on schedule!

Hi Gabes,
    Your Doctor is right, he looks at different rashes everyday, so he would know if it looked serious.

I'm in Australia so I don't know if you can get it over there, but 'paw paw' ointment fixes everything. It's the best thing for nervous rashes, shingles, nappy rash, shaving rash, sun burn, you name it this stuff is magic.

About liver disease, my eldest sister died of liver failure and having a rash is not the first sign of it, your b/inlaw was probably trying to be funny.

SJ

YOUR BROTHER IN LAW IS AN IDIOT, DON'T TAKE ANY NOTICE

Thanks for the support. I got the cream, its already improving. And yes he is an idiot!

Hi Gabes,

It's great to hear that you have 'paw paw ointment available over there, that's fantastic.

Spread the word about it, especially for mums with little ones, not only great for nappy rash but all bumps and knocks. It's the most important item I have in our First Aid Kit and the one we always go to first.

SJ

Thread Information