I have been suffering from a feeling of something stuck in my throat for several months now, accompanied now for last week or so by the glands under my chin being slightly sore and a certain amount of soreness in throat and hoarseness when I try to speak for long. I am told by GP this is 99% likely to be anxiety ( the globus that is ).I then saw ENT consultant who looked down throat with mirror and said looked ok, I am seeing him again monday and asking him to do nasal camera ( no general anaesthetic)to look down throat, he wants to do full camera down throat to put my mind at ease but I am scared of another general anaesthetic. I have recently been diagnosed with chronic acid reflux which I had no idea I had and the anxiety over that may well be what sparked this off but I am so scared I have throat cancer........the throat thing isnt there when I wake up in the morning until of course I think about it then it starts up, its really horrible.....does anyone else have this combination ?