Hello,

First time and all that. (bit worried don't want to sound hopeless!)

I have had the following symptoms for about 18 months - Floaters, flashing lights (in vision), breathlessness and thanks to the asurity of many medical examinations but more importantly this website i am in good health (apart from raised cholesteral). But i have a new symptom..dah..dah... the right side of my face tingles just like when you have had an injection for dentistry work and you about a hour away from the complete feeling coming back. It is not numb to the touch (or bite) but It has now spread to my right arm and it feels as if i have been lying on it.

Now the bit i am unsure about, i feel that i have accepted that this is another part of being in a state of panic so surely i wouldn't be having this if i know there is nothing wrong with me and this is just my senses working overtime????

Other info. i have just been promoted at work and i am feeling a little(?) pressure to show them (my employers) they have made the right decision.

I know the answer i seek is in what i have written, but it just feels good to let it out..... anonymously (my wife must be fed up with all my symptoms)

Thanks for reading and if you have any responses i would be glad to hear them.

Love

Bongoboy