Hey, me again lol

can anyone tell me if they have had gallstones and what were their symptoms?

My main syptom at the moment is a really bad CONSTANT knot in my stomach-from morning till night. ive had chest pains for the last few years on and off but over the last few weeks its been lingering everyday, also a kind of ache just below my left shoulder. i dont really have much stomach pains (non at all in the lower abdomen-its all from just below my bra strap under my boobs, to my belly buttom) this is where the knot is, and sometimes i get the odd twinge of pain and also i only very rarely suffer from relfux or heartburn. ive been given ranitidine 300mg i havent taken any yet as i'm terriefied of side effects. ive got an ultrasound booked but probably not for about 3 months or so.

can anyone help me? has anyone had ranitidine and has it worked or have you any side effects? the main thing i'd like to know is if anyone has had the "knot" in the stomach and had the gallstones confirmed?

I know i'm repeating meself alot lately but i'm really having a terrible time at the minute and need some reassurance

thanks

lou xxxxxxxxxxx