Thread: so scared can anyone give me advice

so scared can anyone give me advice

please can anyone help i have had bad arm pain in left arm for 4 days and im convinced its my heart i have just rang nhs direct and they told me it could be pulled muscle or anxiety its making me have panic attacks and making me panic evan more making my arm go tingly and weak im just so scared any advice

Re: so scared can anyone give me advice

Hi Burberry,

If you need reassurance,pop into your local Chemist and speak to him/her-not the counter staff,though.Might save a trip to the GP.
    Best wishes,
    Chalky

Hiya hun.

Ok i recon you either pulled a muscle/or trapped a wee nerve, both would cause this type of pain, coupled with your anxiety, your doing a me here and blowing it all out of proportion. if the NHS lady said it's not heart related sweety, then guarunteed it won't be. Them folks are brilliant and would have had to in at the drop of a hat even if they had the slightest doubt!! PROMISE!!! So rest that arm and rest your mind, your gonna be just fine.

Love Lisa
    xxxx

thankyou for your reply i have just got out of a&e
    they sent me straight for an ecg that came back normal and took some bloods whitch came back normal said its tention and the more i worry the worst this problem will get i feel abit better now that i no its not my heart and im gonna try and relax xx

hi the same thing happend to me a few weeks bk i was in town and had left arm pain ,numb left lower leg and really bad neck ache it all just came on all of sudden ,it frightned me that much that my breathing went really fast and such a dry mouth ,i aslo ended up at a&e had ecg bloods atc all normal was told classic panic/anxity attack .since then havent been to well still got neck ache and every pain i get i imagine the worst all part of panic ive been told im sure you will be fine

Thread Information