Hi
After feeling ok for the last few days(thanks to some good advice on here) I am starting to worry again about my neck.
I have what feels like a swelling above the right clavicle---I posted before(sorry for anyone that has already read all this!!) that i have been to my GP just before Xmas and he felt it and said he couldnt feel a gland---but to be on the safe side he ran 4 blood tests and also sent me for a chest X ray.
These all came back fine!!! Yet, for some reason i continue to doubt him!!The swelling still feels the same---no bigger, no smaller---as when i first noticed it last October!
I just wish i could feel ok about this all the time and not have a few days of being ok and thinking "yeah i am fine i have had the tests and i havent got what i was thinking i had!" and then going back to my old worrying ways again!!!!
I am always checking for swellings everywhere else(groin, armpits etc) and making my OH check to see if he can feel anything and so it goes on!!!!
I just need reassurance again(sorry everyone i so wish i could feel ok without needing reassurance!!) that the tests are fine and that i need to believe my doctor.
Also, can i ask , has anyone else had a swelling that hasnt gone down but the tests have been fine and it is just one of those things??
Thanks again for all the wonderful advice i have received----i have been positive for the past few days xx