I have always suffered with abit of wind, I don't mean needing to let out wind all the time but I mean I have had occasional days of feeling like my stomach is very windy and bubbly and I get a heavy feeling in my chest like there is a ball of wind, I can't lie down because it hurts so much.

I haven;t had it much in my twenties really, had it bad in my teens but then this last 2 weeks or so ive had it twice. First time was for 3 days over easter then it finally went and then last night it flared up again. Thankfully not as bad and the ball of wind feeling has gone this morning after a long restless night and a nightmare which woke me up quickly and made me jump, hurting my chest even more, haha!

I just feel terribly windy, heavy feeling low down in tummy and aswell high up in my back, between my shoulder blades.

I saw my GP last september and he prescribed ranitidine, they helped a tad but I didn't like taking them for long tbh but it went and ive not had it really until recently. I would say this year I have had it 3 times.

What could be causing it? stress?? I have 3 young children at home and its half term it wouldn't be serious would it because surely it wouldn't come and go?

I feel awful at the moment, my skin in just awful, ive very sore spots on my face so I feel so ugly and I am full of wind. I am falling apart